Uploading Photograph…

Please Wait while your photograph file is uploaded to the server.

Website Preferences

#GDDB98 Avatar

FollowGDDB98

Subaru Impreza WRX STi Prodrive Style

Applied ModelGDBB4KH-77 Search Code
BuiltNovember 2001 (20 years and 10 months ago)
Original Transmission6-Speed Manual (6MT)
Original Colour02C Pearlescent Blue (“WRC Blue Mica”)
Rarity830 Cars Built With Matching Specification
This is the total amount of Subaru Impreza WRX STi Prodrive Style built that have Applied Model GDBB4KH and Colour Code 02C.

#GDDB98 Timeline

Current Owner@Elbeher
LocationSantiago
StatusDaily Drive
Date Acquired12th December 2017

Followers

2

Biography

Posted by @Elbeher (Current Owner) on Tuesday, 15th June 2021.

Car arrived from Japan to Chile via Zofri (Tax Free Zone) as a Grey Import. Was converted to LHD by previous owner (first owner in Chile). LHD conversion is relevant to drive the car legally in Chile, although it was a "rough" procedure.

It's my dream car. The one I always wanted. I'll never going to sell it, ever, no matter the price.

Car is under slow restoring, because it's also a daily driver. It's completely stock, except for some little details: blue carpet from newer model, Fujitsubo 3" catback exhaust, Sony multimedia system (w/Apple CarPlay), R1 Concepts slotted brakes, VF35 IHI Turbo (less peak boost, better response and less lag), K&N high flow panel filter, GPS Tracker, newer STI gear knob. Old boost meter (Greedy) was replaced with a Lamco OEM unit.

From the previous owner, car was in good condition but poorly mantained. I fully overhauled the engine to OEM specs, fully serviced. The gearbox had a five speed (!) clutch, it was replaced with a ceramic clutch for a proper six speed gearbox, new release bearing, new pressure plate and full service. Old Kumho Solus tires were degraded and from a different size, I replaced them for some Dunlop Sport Maxx tires, new and with proper OEM size. Roof vent latch was broken, so I replaced it with a metal 3D printed part, for durability. Some parts were repainted (spoiler, rear fenders (rust issues, restored) and bumpers.